Saying Yes and Taking Chances with Ian Banzon
Ian Banzon is a doctor, multi-sport athlete, and a Nike+ Run Club coach. Sports has always been her cup of tea ever since she was young. When opportunity comes knocking at her door, she invites it in. Find out how she is able to balance finishing and practicing medicine, competing for the country, and pursuing her numerous passions.
In this episode, we talk about:
- why she chose to practice Chinese medicine
- advantage of being an athlete and a doctor
- different sports she plays
- overcoming her ACL injuries
- training for the Nike Running Club
- how visualization can help you in achieving your goals
- how her family supports her
- her take on sleep vs. supplements
- and much more!
Connect with Ian!
To know more about the running club we discussed, check out: Nike Running Club PH
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and we’ll send you an °A-Game shirt for FREE. Applicable to the listeners within the Philippines only.
Connect with °A-Game
Subscribe for new and upcoming episodes on the Bring Your °A-Game podcast available in Apple Podcasts and where ever you listen to podcasts.