Be an Inspiration Through Your Passion with Cassie Umali
Cassie Umali is a multi-sport athlete, fitness vlogger and ambassador, and an event and travel host! Not only does she play for the Philippine Volcanoes Rugby Team, she is also the first Ms. Gold’s Gym Philippines and a Century Superbod finalist. She's a total cASSpiration.
Join her on her journey to inspire others to transform and improve their lives through her fitness vlog.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How she got into multiple sports
- How she got her nickname cASSpiration
- Getting abs
- What her favorite sport is
- What it’s like being in a national team
- Body types and the importance of knowing the benefits of your own body type
- Meditation as form of preparation for games
- Upcoming fitness collaboration to watch out for
- and so much more!
Connect with Cassie!
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and we’ll send you an °A-Game shirt for FREE. Applicable to the listeners within the Philippines only.
Connect with °A-Game
Subscribe for new and upcoming episodes on the Bring Your °A-Game podcast available in Apple Podcasts and where ever you listen to podcasts.