Don Velasco: Winning in Sports with Science
Don Velasco is an Ironman Certified coach, a triathlete and the founder of FlyingDonV, the first triathlon-specific lab in the country. As a self-confessed geek, find out how he was able to excel in the world of triathlon despite not having an athletic background in the beginning.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why he uses scientific approach in triathlon
- Difference between scientific and traditional approach
- Importance of recovery in training
- °A-Game moment of his career
- Importance of nutrition in long-distance races
- Dealing with nervousness when racing
- Best investment in terms of training equipment
- and so much more!
Connect with Coach Don
Twitter and Instagram: @flyingdonv
Connect with °A-Game
Twitter and Instagram: @agamesport
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and we’ll send you an °A-Game shirt for FREE. Applicable to the listeners within the Philippines only.
Subscribe for new and upcoming episodes on the Bring Your °A-Game podcast available in Apple Podcasts and where ever you listen to podcasts.