Running a Balanced Life with Al Gonzales
Al Gonzales is an Ironman Certified Coach, a swim instructor, a triathlete, an army reservist, and an economist. As someone who used to be afraid of the water, find out how he was able to conquer that fear, get into the sport, and have synergy in his life. Not just an inspiration, he is also a motivation to those who would like to take that leap of faith and change their lives for the better.
In this episode, discuss:
- How getting into triathlon helped him find balance in his life
- Why he prefers running at night
- How he was able to conquer his fear of the water
- His first bike from Cartimar
- The single most important thing to master to swim better
- How adversity during his first race deepened his commitment to triathlon
- His not so typical daily life
- Surviving the day with only a power nap
- When he plans to retire from joining races
- and many more!
Connect with Coach Al!
If you would like to know more about the coaching schools, prehab, and triathlon team we discuss in this episode you may check out:
INSIDE TRACK ATHLETICS
STREAMLINE SPORTS INSTRUCTION
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and we’ll send you an °A-Game shirt for FREE. Applicable to the listeners within the Philippines only.
Connect with °A-Game
Subscribe for new and upcoming episodes on the Bring Your °A-Game podcast available in Apple Podcasts and where ever you listen to podcasts.