For the Love of the Country with Dale Evangelista
Dale Evangelista has been representing the country in international competition for 20 years now. Aside from that, he is also a coach for the national marathon swimming team and water polo team. Little by little, he wants to improve and make sports more accessible to Filipinos most especially to those who live in the remote islands.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why he chose water polo as a sport
- Status of Philippine team in water polo
- Transitioning from being a national athlete to a national coach, and which is more challenging
- His greatest strength
- Using trash talking tactics as his competitive edge
- His role in improving the sport in the country
- His advice to aspiring water polo players
- Benefits of sports to kids
- His sports management company
- How we can improve to better compete in the international scene
- and many more!
Connect with Coach Dale!
Know more about Coach Dale's sports management company; check their social media pages:
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and we’ll send you an °A-Game shirt for FREE. Applicable to the listeners within the Philippines only.
Connect with °A-Game
Subscribe for new and upcoming episodes on the Bring Your °A-Game podcast available in Apple Podcasts and where ever you listen to podcasts.